D-MAT - is an effective solution for all the BackOffice operations related needs of depository participants for both NSDL and CDSL.
The user interface has been tailored to provide ease of Navigation and maximum user comfort. D-MAT provides logical
grouping of core BackOffice functions so that workflow is optimized and processing becomes a smooth experience
Logins can be created for various Categories / roles on the basis of configurable operational hierarchy, Role base access
control which can be used to control to the system menu options and control up to screen level.
Download Dmat Flyer
- Access of multiple DP's or Depositories with Single user login.
- Ready Interfaces with the depositories, Broker Back office (CLASS & Spark) and Client Information Tracking & Reporting Utility
- Organisation hierarchy supports up to 17 levels
- Easy to accept Customization & Changes
- Highly Configurable User Administration
- BOD and EOD Process Controls
- Comprehensive Billing system
- Billing can be calculated either Daily or Monthly basis
- Charges can be defined on the basis of transaction value, transaction quantity, per transaction & number of Slips
- Auto Journal Voucher upload facility available
- Configurable Maker/Checker facility with Dual checker Mechanism
- For transactions exceeding specified value & Dormant clients
- For ensuring data accuracy & integrity
- Document Management System
- Scan supporting facility available
- Define the list of mandatory / non-mandatory documents based on depository/client type/category of the client
- Integrated Full Fledged Financial Accounting System
- Management and Control of Delivery Instruction Booklet
- Reconciliation of holding of DP Back office with depositories system
- Supports concept of 'Power of Attorney for "Pay In" & "Margin"
- Add On Features
- Digital Signature Module
- E-mail module (D-mat Emailer)
- Management Information System
- Graphical display of various MIS Reports
- Reports can be generated in PDF*, TXT, DOC, CSV and XLS formats
- Transaction Statement
- Bill Statement / Summary
- Client Ledger
- DIS booklet Register
- Nominee/POA Register
- Client Summary
- Rejection/ Overdue
- Audit trail
It is developed using Thin Client technology (Web based) for front end, Microsoft Dot net 2.0
technologies for application Architecture and SQL 2005 as back end Relational Data Base Management System.
Web based D-mat delivers powerful, scalable and cost-effective DP Back Office System.
Architecture & Information
Architecture and Information Chart